FW: More help with electicals

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: FW: More help with electicals
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 16:42:08 -0800
-----Original Message-----
From: Paige, Dean
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 4:39 PM
To: 'Randall Young'
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: More help with electicals

Take the heater box out. Clean out the inevitable load of debris thats been
sucked into it and re lube the blower fan and check the heater core
thoroughly. Re core as necessary. Repaint everything. You will be sorely
diappointed if after all the work with the harness you have to go back in
and remove the box anyway down the road a bit. Ask me how I know? Never
again!

Deano