TR6 for Sale

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net> hADKDwo8029439
Subject: TR6 for Sale
From: "Jack Radley" <jackr@shriverco.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 15:10:16 -0500
I have been "casually" contemplating the sale of my 76 TR6 for a while
now.  The car has 11K miles on it (documented).  The car is in excellent
shape and turns heads especially those that are informed about LBC's.
The car is Pimento/Black and comes with the factory original
redlines/wheels as well as a second set of tires/steel wheels.  The car
is all original with the exception of an in-dash CD player.

I paid what would be considered top dollar for the car when I bought it
because it was what I wanted at the time.  I wasn't interested / able to
take on a project.  I probably saved myself money by doing what I did.
In any event, I thought I would make this post to the group to see if
anyone had an interest or new someone with an interest in a somewhat
"special car."  Sometimes you just fall out of love and the TR isn't
doing it for me anymore.  I only have so much garage space.  I would
like to recover my investment and see that the car finds a good home.

I have had the car listed in Hemmings with a few deals struck in the
$20K neighborhood that fell through for various reasons (buyers
particular preferences, etc.).  If someone has an interest and wants to
make a serious offer contact me.  I have pictures and can provide
additional info.

If I get the right number I'll sell, otherwise I'll wait until the next
Austin Powers movie comes out to see if a TR6 is featured.  Should be
good for values.  I obviously have a financial interest in this
transaction.

Jack Radley
76 TR6
CF57991U