Re: [TR250] Vibration under load at speed

To: "david brady" <dmb993@earthlink.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <s6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR250] Vibration under load at speed
From: "Bob Fabie" <RFabie@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 22:29:02 -0500
Dave:
Are you getting the vibration at a particular speed or a particular rpm? Out
of balance wheels usually manifest vibration at a particular speed - usually
a transient speed, not at a particular rpm. Vibration assocated with rpm may
be a drivetrain isuue, whether it's engine mounts, harmonic balancer, drive
shaft, input shaft, flywheel, etc. Whatever the cause of the "front end"
vibration, it may be made worse if your wheel bearings are too loose or your
steering rack is not tight, or your bushings are worn, but I'm sure you're
aware of this.

I'm not an expert, but there are some on the list who are and I'm confident
you'll get the problem figured out with their help. Please post all direct
replies so we can  benefit from the information.

Bob Fabie