Re: saab turbo'd engine in tr7 ? --- One additional Issue

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: saab turbo'd engine in tr7 ? --- One additional Issue
From: Percybal@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 15:47:39 EST
While you contemplate placing a higher displacement
engine in your Wedge, you might take the time to
giving proper consideration to upgrading your brake
system. This is an absolute priority as the stock
TR7 brake system is NOT adequate for increased
horsepower. I highly recommend you contact
appropriate and reputable aftermarket suppliers of
Wedge or Triumph parts and discuss your needs and
specifications. There used to be and I still believe
exists a thriving industry of kit suppliers who
are capable of providing your TR7 with Ferrari
killing power and handling at the reasonable
cost of a very used econobox. Good Luck.

Percy