RE: Stiffening '74 TR6 Frame

To: "'Len Tichy'" <lentichy@yahoo.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Stiffening '74 TR6 Frame
From: John & Patricia Donnelly <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 08:39:43 -0800
In front, I suggest you reinforce the gusset plates where the lower a-frame
bolts mount to the frame. I believe that the '74 already has the stock
plates that Moss sells as an add on for earlier models, but extra
reinforcement is needed for racing.

Also, the rear area where the trailing arms bolts go through the frame.
Fabricate a plate to give the retaining nuts additional support.
John