clutch problem - TR4A, 1967

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: clutch problem - TR4A, 1967
From: "matias giersing" <matias@giersing.dk>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 11:52:22 +0100
hi,

My clutch is not working properly: It leaked fluid from the master
cylinder so I renewed the small rubber ring in the cylinder and it
stopped leaking. The result, however, is that whenever the car has not
been driven for a day or two, I have to pump the clutch 4-5 times to
be able to change into 1st with the engine running.

i have a feeling  but i4m not sure - there is air in the hydraulic
system; does anybody have a neat way of getting rid of the air WITHOUT
bleeding the entire system?

thanks in advance, matias giersing