Sabrina the Truck???

To: "Triumph Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sabrina the Truck???
From: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 20:19:19 -0800
I recently purchased a new Toyota Tundra pick up. I know, what does this
have to do with LBC's? Other than a 7300 lb towing capacity that could come
into play for the LBC's I own...the truck has a quad overhead cam V8. I was
inspecting the engine bay when I noticed the front cam covers had an eerie
resemblance to the cam covers on the infamous Triumph TRS Sabrina racing
engine. Yes, a very 'shapely' engine you might say.

Not that I had been searching for a name for the truck but...Sabrina!

Cheers,

Brad
TR4 & 4A - no Sabrina engines...