Help identifying gears please

To: TRlist <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help identifying gears please
From: Pat Leask <pleask@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 18:09:49 -0800
Hi all

At long last it's time to do some cleaning of the basement and I have a bunch
of transmission gears etc from a TR4/4A transmission. I was hoping a few of you
could please have a look at them on a quick and dirty web page I made at
http://www.members.shaw.ca/pleask/gears.htm and please help me identify them. I
know what a few of them are, but not all. If you also have any idea what they
would be worth to sell I'd appreciate it as some stuff is "worth their weight"
in gold and some are a "dime a dozen"

At quick look, all the teeth seem to be in good shape. Please reply to me
directly so we don't bomb the list at pleask@shaw.ca

Many thanks for any help !!!
Pat

They are labled "A-I" in the pictures A question/points on a couple below:

A= Main Shaft
B=1st and Reverse Gear ,2 & 3 Counter gear shaft Constant mesh.. I THINK ? Do I
break it up to sell or as a "kit" ???
C=In Put shaft but what is the gear ?
D=OD Trans rear flange I think....
E=