GARAGEMAHALL

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: GARAGEMAHALL
From: "Peter Logan" <logan@pt.lu>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 08:23:52 +0100
:-)  Every intention of it - just have to fix a few practical problems first,
like persuade SWMBO, find car etc.  The market here in Luxembourg is quite
difficult.  TR6s are around, but mostly heavily professionally restored and
megabucks.  Germany is worse in this respect.  The UK market is better, but
even there the most available car is the 6, there are maybe 4-5000 total on
the road, and I can only get over there maybe twice a year for a few days.
Earlier TRs are like hens' teeth, and since my own preference seems to be
coming down to the 4/5 range (just like the body shape more), sourcing a car
is going to take a bit of time.  This is why I'm eyeing the US :-)

Pete

>>OK Peter, and thanks for the pictures, but where's the CAR!!!!  You've got
this lovely space to work on/break things, and NO CAR?  PLEASE, >>PLEASE FIX
THIS SOON.