TR3 Brakes

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 Brakes
From: Michael Kutka <mkutka@post.its.mcw.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 21:40:25 -0600 (CST)
Hello all,

To confirm some of what people have been saying and what is stated in
Piggotts book, TS 45027 has 10" brakes and those darn 5/8ths rear wheel
cylinders. If anyone has a good core floating around I need one. I managed
to break the one on my brother's car and have been looking for a
rebuildable one for some time. I know....I could go with a different
bore/rear cylinder, but that is too easy!

Thanks,
Michael Kutka CD255, and custodian/part-time mechanic of TS45027, etc