Part needed

To: "TR List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Part needed
From: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 09:43:46 -0700
Listers,

During the last week or so I have been working on my '58 TR3, replacing a
blown head gasket that failed at the start of the return trip from
Triumphest in Riverside CA, to "home" in Scottsdale, AZ.

While I was doing that I discovered that the front bearing in the generator
had failed, so I was also rebuilding the generator.

I had the generator disassembled and laid out on the bench. Some how,
perhaps through a childish "trick-or-treat" prank or outright theft, the
armature of the generator has disappeared! I of course have turned the
garage and shop upside down, but to no avail.

I will gladly pay a decent price for a complete generator, but really, just
need the armature. The generator is the earlier version with the "threaded"
terminals, and unfortunately it is not compatible with the later "Stakon"
terminal type generator.

If anyone can help me out, please email or phone me with details!!

Thanks in advance,

Jim Bauder
'58 TR3
Scottsdale, AZ