Re: Drivetrain

To: "Michael Godley" <mgodley@tiac.net>
Subject: Re: Drivetrain
From: "Terry" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:44:19 -0400
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Thanks Mike and Randall.  I did go back and line up my arrows, then took it
to a driveline place this afternoon.  Came back two hours later, and it was
all balanced.  $30.  I felt good.

Got home and looked it over.  They had unscrewed the removable flange and
put it back on again, only they didn't match up the arrows.

Oh well, I presume (optimistically) that they balanced it in the format it's
in now. I'll know in a year or so when it's on the road.

Terry Smith
!959 TR3A  TS 58667