Re: Carburator Rebuild

To: EsSixGA@aol.com
Subject: Re: Carburator Rebuild
From: genehart@att.net
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 16:22:27 +0000
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Here are a couple of the best: bot cost about $345

Joe Curto
http://www.joecurtoinc.com/categories.php?op=newindex&catid=9

Apple Hydraulics
http://www.applehydraulics.com/ordering.htm

I use Joe, he's a fellow enthusiast and he is doing my alternator and brake
calipers. I'm using a special rebuilder who does micro polishing for my
manifold and carbs, since I'm doing a frame off, cost $450.

--
Gene Hart
genehart@att.net