Re: Brumm

To: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@qnet.com>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brumm
From: "William Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 17:35:13 +0100 h8QGfhF8026998
From: Bill Brewer <bbrewer@qnet.com>

>      Can someone tell me where the show is filmed? My kids watch the show
> and keep asking me if it is London or not. It is definitely not London.

Hi Bill,
    Brum lives at the Cotswold Motor Museum in Bourton-on-the-Water in
Gloucestershire. Until a couple of years ago, the museum was exactly as seen at
the start and end of the programme. The museum recently came under new
ownership and the collection got dusted and cleaned, the whole place became
less of a health and safety nightmare! It did lose some character, but it's
still a fantastically quirky museum if you're ever in the area. My own
favourite exhibit was a Riley Brooklands Nine, sadly no longer on display at
the museum.
I'm uncertain where the rest of the programme is filmed, I don't recognise the
town. It certainly isn't Bourton as that is small and picturesque,
    Cheers,
        Bill.

--
Rarebits4classics