Re: Anyone heard from FT ? (no LBC)

To: Ryoung@navcomtech.com
Subject: Re: Anyone heard from FT ? (no LBC)
From: "Philip E.E Bacon" <pboldtrix@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 10:09:50 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
        I would expect Fred is very busy putting things back together....like
everyone else in the his area.  And, he probably has no electric with
which to operate his computer.   Knowing Fred, he's probably out helping
everyone else in the neighborhood.    I hope we'll hear from him
soon...as well as all other listers hit by Isabel.