TR6 A-type overdrive for sale,list members

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 A-type overdrive for sale,list members
From: "Paul Seedoff" <rx74evr@mchsi.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 21:23:19 -0500
Hello all

We just bought a TR6 with a working A-type overdrive transmission and I
am thinking of removing it and selling the trans separate. What I will
be doing will be taking offers for the next couple days and then I will
decide whether it will stay with the car or will be sold separately to
someone on the list. The car has about 36,000 miles on it and will be
sold whole also after doing some fixing up on it over the next few
weeks(including paint,carpet,top,etc.) So if you would be interested in
a 72 TR6 that's in good shape with or without overdrive, keep me in
mind. But for now, let's go with taking offers. Thanks again

Paul Seedoff