Re: summary: ZS needles?

To: Randall Young <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net, 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: summary: ZS needles?
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 08:26:51 -0400
I bought new jets from Joe Curto some time back and he recommended and
sold me the B1E Jag needle becuase of my stage II cam (274 duration and
.425 valve lift) and 9.5:1 CR -- I think -- maybe it was the gas, ar
just a combination of things.

The engine and carbs are not together yet and I was going to go with the
original needles B1AF, and keep the Jag B1E in reserve, but maybe I
should go with the B1E right off. Maybe it's easier to lean out the B1E
rather than "richen" the B1AF with adjustments?

Maybe one of you more knowledgeable guys could call Joe and get the
complete story. Tell him a bunch of his customers are a little unclear
as to what to do. He's very nice to talk to, but I feel like I'm wasting
his time -- not sure I understand everything he's telling me.

Joe Curto http://www.geocities.com/jcurtoinc/
           718.762.7878

Don Malling