Re: Car Sold! And Adios! No More LBC's...

To: brian@beachcitygas.com
Subject: Re: Car Sold! And Adios! No More LBC's...
From: francois wildi <fwildi@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 00:59:16 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I beg to differ from Steve. I think that your chances of getting
hooked back are slim. You had so many LBC's that you sold one by one,
that you've had plenty of time to change your mind and you did not.
Plus, life offers so many opportunities that you will find yourself
swamped in something else before you konw it. BTDT

I have been 100% into

remote control planes
real gliders
skydiving
BGM (Big German Motorcycles)
LBC's

I have nothing but memories from them except the from last one and
not one thought of moving backward. Of course my statistics cover
only a sample of one...

Francois
P.S. Did I mention women in the list?