FS - 89 mm piston & liner kit

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS - 89 mm piston & liner kit
From: "rudyeb" <rudyeb@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 21:35:30 -0400
I had a Morgan that I sold recently as a basket case. I had bought a 89 mm
piston & liner kit from Ken at British Frame & Engine for it and have never
taken it out of the box. I spoke with Ken today and he gave me some info about
them: They are special made with thick liners and require no machining needed
to the block. The pistons are forged pistons made by Weisco with taper bore
pins. I also have a matching Shimsteel head gasket for the kit. Retail price
today per Ken is $963, I will sell it all for $750 if anyone is interested.
They will fit any TR2 thru TR4A.
I need cash to buy a new frame and other parts. There is no need for me to
have a racy engine if I don't have a finished vehicle.
Thanks,
Rudy