RE: Seat Belt Anchor Bolts

To: "'Gerald Van Vlack'" <jerryvv@worldnet.att.net>, FOT <fot@autox.team.net>, Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Seat Belt Anchor Bolts
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 15:00:00 +0200
Cc: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Hi Jerry

Aren't they the same as those used on the early Spitfire (aka Mk 1)? If
indeed the same, and you are in need, give me a shout. Might be able to
help.

Kind regards.
Chris de Wet .
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .

'56 TR 3 . '64 Spitfire 4 (Mk 1) . '67 GT 6 (Mk 1) .

" Triumphs are meant to be driven .... keep them on the road "