Question for some of your auto body guys

To: "Dave Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Subject: Question for some of your auto body guys
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 08:48:08 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h88CrKdl015175
Message text written by "Dave Connitt"
>I am in the process of replacing the door skins on my TR4A. My old door
skins had a piece of material about 7-1/2" by 21" glued to the inside
surface. It has a kind of tar feel to it. I need to find a source for this
material or something like it before I weld up the skin to frame. I think
it's purpose is to reduce flexing or vibration in the door panel.
Does anybody have a idea where I can get this?
<

You can get adheasive backed, sound deadening material from JC Whitney.  I
used it extensively on my TR8.

Dave