Travel of M/C.

To: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Travel of M/C.
From: "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 08:58:20 -0700
Hi List,

in case someone had not guessed I am sorting out a clutch problem.

On the specifications for the Girling master cylinder the stroke is
listed at 1.375".  Does someone know how much of this stroke is actually
used in operation?  That is when depressing the clutch pedal is all of
the 1.375" available or is some of it lost to geometry or other factors?

I would just go out and measure mine but I got the d___ thing bench bled
yesterday and it is not hooked up to an outflow line yet.

        Thanks,
        Tom