Re: New top comparison

To: <Mickylong@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New top comparison
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 20:24:43 -0400
Micky,
I redid my top with a mohair one from Prestige. The fit, quality and price
were excellent and 5 years later it still looks like new with a nice tight
fit. There's pictures on my web site at the Jun-Aug 1998 link. The only
"surprise" I had was an additional duty tax that UPS charged.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
Status at http://pages.cthome.net/BobD