Lost parts!

To: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lost parts!
From: "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 08:14:30 -0700
Hi List,

Well a disaster has struck.  I had the housing for my windshield wiper
motor powder coated.  As I assembled it on Monday I discovered the
bushing and star washer from the end cap were missing.  No problem just
call the powder coater Tusday morning, right.  Well the call that came
back from the powder coater indicates they don't kow where the bushing
and washer are or anything about them.

Does anyone have a spare windshield washer end cap bushing< used, and
retaining star washer they would be willing to part with,

        Thanks,
        Tom