Non LBC - help with eBay

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Non LBC - help with eBay
From: Angelo Graham <a3graham@admmail.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 21:15:27 -0400
Hello Listers:
I am an occasional eBay user - mostly as a buyer. I have just received a
message from the "eBay update team" asking to update my eBay records. They
ask for a ton of information - like credit card nos. bank account nos.
email passwords, eBay passwords, etc. Looks like a legit screen you submit
the information on and has all links to eBay home page.
Anyone had similar requests? Is this a legit and commonplace request
through eBay? Never asked for this before, so thought I would check -
paranoid, I guess.
Thanks for any insights.

Angelo Graham
'55 TR2