Re: Engine RPM question

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Engine RPM question
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 10:45:20 -0400
Cc: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Triumphs@autox. Net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Why do you think that Pertronix alleviates distributor issues? It
eliminates issues with the points, but that's all.

Arcing in the distributor cap, bad rotor, counterweight springs worn or
missing, counterweights stuck or worn are all still potential problems.

--
George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph