Re: "Duchess"?

To: "Heglund, Davis (MN17)" <davis.heglund@honeywell.com>
Subject: Re: "Duchess"?
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 09:37:49 -0400
Cc: "Triumph List (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I know a company that was making an aftermarket kit called the
"Duchess". It did kind of look like an overblown TD, but it was built on
a luxury car chassis. Don't remember which one though.

I actually once knew a guy who was a dealer for them in Goleta, CA.
Haven't heard from him in years though.

--
George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph