Re: Judson Supercharger

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Judson Supercharger
From: "Michael D. Miles, PE" <mdmiles@mdmpe.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 06:23:36 -0700
I did a quick search and found a current address for a George Folchi in
the same area code:

Folchi, George
151 California Rd
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
(914) 243-7012 & (914) 243-7013

I also searched for GBF as a company and found the following:

GBF ENTERPRISE
67 N MAIN ST
BAINBRIDGE, NY
(607)967-5552

GBF ENTERPRISES LLC
250 FULTON AVE
NEW HYDE PARK, NY
(516)992-8700

Prior email:
------------
There used to be a fellow in Poughkeepsie, NY, or close, who specialized
in Judson and other superchargers.  He was called GBF machine
enterprises; George Folchi; (914)454-0074.  His card is well over 10
years old, and I have no idea whether he is still in business. But, if
you can find him, it might be a lead.  I would also do some web surfing
in Oceania (NZ, Australia).

--
"Entropy Happens!"
Michael D. Miles, PE  Consulting Design Engineer