Re: check out this honda site. really.

To: Tom Di Iulio <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: check out this honda site. really.
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 15:02:31 -0400
Cc: larry <lstein6@earthlink.net>, "Triumphs@Autox. Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
The deal is, that these are both main stream vehicles, with hundreds of
thousands of them out there, currently produced, and many suppliers.

They sell advertising, which makes it a profitable full time business.

All of our forums and web sites are done none profit at best, and at a
loss at worst.

If someone put such a site together for Triumphs/British cars, would it pay?

--
George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph