Bedliner for Undercoat?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bedliner for Undercoat?
From: genehart@att.net
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 15:39:45 +0000
Hey List,

I was in K-Mart yesterday and I saw a box of bedliner (1) gallon can, does
approx 6ft. truckbed orginally $125 bucks in black, label says high rubber
content. It was clearenced at $75, then they had this sale going on giving
50% off, so it was just $37 bucks. WOW. I bought it because I read somewhere
that some people used it as undercoating for their car. Any thoughts on this?
Does it look "original" when it goes on. I'm either going to use this, or go
to eastwood fot the rubberized undercoatong.

--
Gene Hart
genehart@att.net