RE: Wiring harness

To: 105671.471@compuserve.com, mhooper@pix-cinema.com
Subject: RE: Wiring harness
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 12:41:05 +0000 FILETIME=[7D11D8D0:01C367E1]
Cc: Percybal@aol.com, vafred@erols.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
>Thieves want something they can chop up and sell the parts to repair
>facilities.  Not enough market for TR parts.
>
>Joy riders can't drive manual transmissions.
>
>Dave et al...

  There ARE joyriders who can drive stick...

  Thieves, joyriders and other such scoundrels don't generally walk around
with TR dizzy rotors in their
  pockets...  You know TRs are a tad bit hard to start without them.

  It worked for the U.S. Army during WWII...

  Greg

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)