Re: Rear Bumper

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Bumper
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 17:02:58 +0100
Hi John
Just in case you didn't get any replies at all on this one, I didn't see any
through the list, and you are still waiting to fit your bumper, it won't
hurt to fit a rubber cushion, originals were usually a thin fabric
reinforced disc, I frequently use a bit of old inner tube from a car tyre
cut a square, it is easier to make neat! Then cut a hole somewhere near the
middle and fit.
HTH.

Graham