Re: Filler piece under grill

To: genehart@att.net
Subject: Re: Filler piece under grill
From: "Rick Barnard" <rstirb2@townisp.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 21:20:11 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Gene,
        Yes, it's a little hard to describe.  Do you have the TRF
Triumph TR6 parts catalog, Vol. 2 ?  The front wing assembly as
shown on p. 355 shows the surround for the headlight bucket.  The
part that is adjacent to the grill should be black, in my opinion.  I will
take a digital photo of my car's grill area this weekend and send it
to you, if that would be helpful.
        I guess you can't go wrong if you use a brush here!

                Rick   1973  TR6  CF2570U