Re: VTR/TRF Hillclimb-----Thanks To The Workers!

To: Rikrock@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VTR/TRF Hillclimb-----Thanks To The Workers!
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 14:07:32 EDT
In a message dated 8/12/03 8:20:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Rikrock@aol.com
writes:

> Events such as these, well, they can't happen without people like you.
> Thanks so much!
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Rich Rock
> Bill DeWar

I'd like to add a participant's THANKS to Rich, Bill and all the worker's
who made the Hillclimb happen - it was an absolute blast !

And a special thanks to Rich for coordinating this event - i know you had
to deal with some unexpected problems - like the radio difficulty in the
morning, some novice issues, that bicyclist who got on course during a
run, etc. - i know you put your heart into it and watching you at times
i was afraid you were going to loose the rest of your hair !
I hope you know how much we appreciate your efforts - please say it
was worth it and you'll do it again !

Thanks again to EVERYONE who made the Hillclimb happen !

Cheers !
Jack McGahey
(the LIMEY V8)