Parts for Free( case of beer would be appreciated)

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts for Free( case of beer would be appreciated)
From: "Billy" <bcates1@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 09:47:27 -0400
The wife wants her side of the barn back so after storing almost  2 TR6(1973
and 1974) parts cars for years, I finally separated what I will keep and the
rest is available to the first person with a truck to pick it "all" up. I will
not separate and you must pick it up. There is a 1973 motor and standard
transmission complete(condition unknown). It has all the parts as you would
pull out of the car. Two rear hubs and axles, rear end with drive shaft, two
fiberglass front fenders and  two fiberglass rear fenders, two metal doors
with glass, metal hood and metal trunk lid, gas tank, wiring harness, rear
shocks with links, 2 seats, 2 bumpers, top metal frame, windshield, hub caps,
various small parts that comes with stripping a car. For those that keep track
of these things, the 1973 was commission number CF11545U. I never had the 1974
number. I live near Rochester, New York in Churchville, New York.  Yes, I
probably could E-Bay this stuff to death, but life is to short and I had
rather have someone enjoy it. Again the rules are first come gets it but must
get it all and no I will not ship anything anywhere.

Bill Cates 1972 TR6 CC84741U
bcates1@rochester.rr.com