Re: Screwed again!

To: "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Screwed again!
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 11:03:53 -0700
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Tom, I'm pretty sure I got the new screws from TRF.  They weren't quite like
the originals which as I recall were one-way screws, but now I can't
remember how I got them out....  They are chrome, though.

Have you tried Dave at British Motorsports in Campbell? He has an ad on the
TTSCC web site at
http://www.triumphtravelers.org/brtshmtrsprts/british_motor_sports2.html

Bob