Re: Virus with a Triumph Digest Heading???

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Virus with a Triumph Digest Heading???
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 18:50:23 -0400
  Since team.net lists don't forward attachments, I don't see how that's
possible.

My virus checking software notifies me if it catches a virus. Despite
being a member of this list for more than 5 years, I've never gotten a
virus from it.

--
George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph