RE: TRF music

To: "'jonmac'" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TRF music
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 13:07:12 -0400
Makes me feel glad I went the non-pure route of a CD player and 4 speakers
set into the panelwork. Now I just snatch what I like off the 'net and burn
it onto a CD for a personal collection. Then it's down the road in style!

BTW I still sing along with the songs too. No windscreen cracks yet, but
I've noticed a decided increase in the overall level of pitting.

Mark