Re: Thanks.

To: tswrace@pacbell.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thanks.
From: Tr3bob@aol.com
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 11:28:18 -0400
Tom,
It's easy to underestimate the value of this list. There is such wealth of
knowledge and experience that it astounds me.
They are there to help with that nagging problem or send over that missing part
you didn't know you needed.

Take heart fellow listers....we're all here for eachother.
My 60 TR-3A is finally on the road after a 7 yr restoration and I couldn't have
done it without the list...yes I've been kicking around this list for at least
6 years.

Therein lies the beauty of the list...I'm here to help the next lister.

Bob Stahlbush, pres., British Motorcars of N.E.

60 TR3A TS81398L(soon to have an OD)
66 MGB GHN3L 78708 (fresh engine w/OD)