Bead blast or chemical dip body and panels?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bead blast or chemical dip body and panels?
From: "Jeff Tedder" <jtedder68@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 19:51:04 -0700
Short time reader, first time poster.  I have a question about what the
list thinks is the better option for stripping the body and panels of a
TR6.  I know dipping does a good job, but I'm concerned that all the
stripper won't be neutralized and it'll seep out of the seams later (I'm
sure it'll wait until after the car has been painted.)  Bead blasting
seems relatively bulletproof.  Assuming both operations were done in a
professional environment (ie not by me), any opinions either way.  Love
to hear from people that have done either/or.  TIA

Jeff Tedder
66 TR4A & 67 TR4A IRS