Re: VTR/TRFSP......545 Cars Registered! Judges Needed!

To: Rikrock@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VTR/TRFSP......545 Cars Registered! Judges Needed!
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 13:23:34 EDT
Listers,
I have 91 cars in the VTR Judged Concours Show Friday morning.  Any listers
who have expertise in any particular Triumph are welcome and encouraged to come
to the Judging Skool at 2:00 PM Thursday @ TRF.  I will need at least 40
volunteers and at last count 30 had signed up so plenty of room for you guys.

Along with all the regular classes there will be classes for Stags and
Heralds. This may be the first time for Heralds. (Andy are you coming to
Judge?)
There are 21 cars in the Modified class so this is a good time for all you guys
who like to tinker and play with them to make a difference by being a judge.
Lots of TR8's and TR6's.

This will be the first year that we present the Charles McCartney Daily
Driver Award to a car in Participants Choice according to Guidelines conceived
by
his son John.  I am really looking forward to this one and I would have room on
the team that will pick this one too for any Lister interested.

Feel free to contact me off list if you would like to know more.

Cheers,
Darrell Floyd
VTR Chief Judge