removing broken bolt?

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: removing broken bolt?
From: charles dubois <duboistr3@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 14:33:12 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

Thanks to some good advice from members of this list I have discovered that the
two bolts holding the gear to the camshaft were both very loose.   Upon further
investigation I find one of them is actually broken with about 1 inch of it in
the camshaft.  None of it protrudes out so I have nothing to grap onto inorder
to unscrew it.

This is not something I have done before.

How can I get the broken part of the bolt out?

Do I have to remove the camshaft and bring it somewhere or is there a way i can
attempt a fix myself.?

Thanks

Charlie DuBois -
Poughkeepsie,NY