Part Needed.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Part Needed.
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 10:28:24 -0700
Hi fellow listers, warm-hearted, generous  folks that  you are...I am
in need of a throttle linkage bellcrank for the Zenith-Stromberg
Carb.  Moss Part Number 365-700, currently  listed as "NA".  If
someone has one they would be willing  to part with  it  would be a
great help.

And now  for the  rest of the  story...I  purchased a great  header
on eBay,  had it ceramic coated only to discover that the stock high
port intake manifold for the  TR3 would not work with the header (the
balance tube was too low).  I  got a  late TR4 intake manifold with
the high balance tube and that fits fine.  However  the  TR3
bellcrank will not work with the shoulder bolt that fits the TR4
manifold.
So...if  I cannot get  a  Zentith-Stromberg bellcrank, I reckon  I
will have to modify  the TR3 bellcrank by  grinding  down the
shoulders  on it...something I  am  loathe  to  do.   Any  other
suggestions gratefully  accepted.

Thanks in  Advance...

--
Bill  Pugh