new member, bozo, SU's

To: Paul Dorsey <dorpaul@negie.net>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h6QCmsdL011095
Subject: new member, bozo, SU's
From: Anthony Rhodes <ARhodes@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 08:46:53 -0400
Well, These nedles can be made to idle, but they may not be anywhere nearly
what you need at
any other throttle position.  My general recollection is that they are
moderately richer than the stock.

You can get a great side-by-side comparison by using my SU needle selection
database.

You can find it via my website.  You can download the excel file from
there.

the site is at:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/rhodes/

Good luck

-Tony

Message text written by INTERNET:owner-triumphs-digest@autox.team.net
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>

Gee, thanks for all the warm replies!
I have just bought  (what I thought was a '60 TR3B).  But, of course, this
list's 'mind' is better than the PO's, so tomorrow I'll ck the s/n and
maybe
someone can set me straight!

In my excitement, I went straight to ebay for some tires and wheels and
disregarded the bozo's 70% approval rating.  I won the auction and after it
he
emails me, "the studs are missing on 3 of the 4 tires!"  He had given me
his
phone no. and today I left a message on his machine that I want to back out
of
the deal.  I'll keep ya'll posted on this matter.  Good thing I've never
paid
him!

Today's question:
The SU (H6's?) on the thing are very dirty and I've also previously rebuilt
some SU HS6's (can these be interchanged?)  My rebuilt HS6's have DX or KD
needles- I suppose it'll crank with these, right?

Thanks,
dorpaul
60? TR3 A/B?
'67 Volvo P1800S<