RE: TR4A For Sale

To: "Richard Taylor" <rgt3000@fuse.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR4A For Sale
From: "Brian Sanborn" <brian.sanborn@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 08:35:41 -0400
Rick,

Try the "collector cars" section of www.traderonline.com

Brian Sanborn
'62 TR4  CT16260L-O - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://webpages.charter.net/sanborn

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-triumphs@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-triumphs@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Richard Taylor
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 8:26 PM
To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4A For Sale

Fellow listers,

What is the best avenue for selling my TR4A?  I have it listed on
the VTR
site, but are there any other avenues I could / should use?

The car is a 1966 (built in 1965) TR4A and matches the BMIHT
build sheet
except it has been converted to Wire Wheels.  The interior has
been redone
(seats and carpet) and there is no rust in the car.  It has been
repainted and
the suspension, exhaust have been redone.  The car has been
painted once in
the original red.

1966 TR4A
CT67505L

The car is located in Cincinnati.

Any advice on selling the car is appreciated.

Rick