Re: studs on wheels broken?

To: Paul Dorsey <dorpaul@negia.net>
Subject: Re: studs on wheels broken?
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 18:02:00 -0400
Cc: triu autox <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I'm not sure what he means. Studs are normally attached to the wheel
hub, and are the bolts that the tire wheel goes on.

In this case though, he may mean the studs that hold on the hub caps.
There are three of them on each wheel. If these are broken, I don't know
how you could repair them.

--
George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph