Re: Wind deflectors

To: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>, "Triumph List \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wind deflectors
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 23:25:14 -0500
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>
To: "Triumph List (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 5:02 PM
Subject: Wind deflectors

> I have been thinking about installing a wind deflector on my TR6. I
> generally wear a baseball cap to cut down on the turbulence with the top
> down on the highway, but it would be nice to be able to drive bareheaded
> see the sky. That's sort of the point of a convertible isn't it?

Actually, I find the point to the roadster is to have the turbulence.  The
reason I have my rafting hat on in the daytime is sun.  I love cloudy days
or that magic crepuscular time so I can feel the wind in my hair.

One of the Ten Things Sue Hates About The Europa is the lack of any kind of
turbulence, whether the windows are open or closed.

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.lotusowners.com