Re: TR3 Clutch jammed ??

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3 Clutch jammed ??
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 23:25:02 EDT
In a message dated 7/22/2003 10:18:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
twakeman@cruzers.com writes:

> >Lots and lots of water has always worked for me.
>
> That is something you are trying to clean out of the system.  That one
> of the reasons for alcohol, hic,  but not this, hic, Rioja reserva
> currently open,  hic.
>
> The alcohol is supposed to absorb any water in the system.  Water being
> incompatible to any of the brake fluids.

Agreed. But Steve's original question was "Which reminds me, for those of us
who didn't, what do you use to neutralize and  clean up brake fluid?" I took
that to mean spills around the master cylinder, etc.

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er,
 Triumph Herald engine with wings.