[no subject]

To: "Beaver, Doug & Kelly" <dkcsbeav@frontiernet.net>
From: "G Faber" <gfaber@fast.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 11:15:52 -0400
Cc: "Carl Hilt" <CHILTJR@epix.net>, "Cory & Penny Showalter" <cpaa@dejazzd.com>, "Michaelis, Walt & Judy" <juliska@ptd.net>, "Sharon Sensenig" <randssen@ptd.net>, "Terri Carol" <twc@onemain.com>, "Vicki Piersol" <tpiersol@chesco.com>, <dlmetzger@dejazzd.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Greetings Members of the Picnic/Auction Committee,

The time is drawing closer to our big event.   I'm contacting as many of you
by phone as possible and am also sending out this email.
I would like to schedule a meeting for July 28 or 29 to go over details and
make sure we have all bases covered for this event.  I will be contacting
members of the committee w/o mail.

Please let me know which date works best for you.  If you are not able to
attend, I do need to know especially from the LAFF committee,
where things stand with activities prior to the picnic, i.e. cake walk, games,
etc.

Please let me know so I can plan a meeting.

Thanks,

Melissa Faber