Re: Virus with a Triumph Digest Heading???

To: Bill <wbmcleod@cox.net>, jeffrey fenwick <jfenwick@netcom.ca>
Subject: Re: Virus with a Triumph Digest Heading???
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 20:50:16 -0700
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
It was pointed out to  me that most malicious  viruses like this are
NOT generally from the name  or organization that  it  "appears" to
have been sent from,  but that the address had been stolen and used
by these *&&&*&$E$$^^*((  Hackers/Virus spreaders...you might still
be OK if you did not open the attachment...but that is just a guess...

Good Luck

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3